the beer truck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been pretty much out of bikes lately and back into cars but this weekend is the NewBo Artbikes show
http://www.facebook.com/events/198337356963373/ so I decided to throw together a bike!
started with a prewar Colson womens bike 15 tapper handles so far and a keg!
time to mount the stereo tomorrow
eca0d392.jpg

ed900ed8.jpg

1527af6d.jpg

b47d0097.jpg

bdac73e8.jpg

e4739799.jpg

b5ed9487.jpg

3c836130.jpg

b39b89ff.jpg

cbe6be63.jpg

1f2cc43f.jpg

921f9453.jpg

fcfff898.jpg

4ce43f91.jpg

5a780d0f.jpg

5ddad8ed.jpg

133f2ae3.jpg

man, that is one cool beer delivery bike! 8) nicely thought out stretching too. bonus points for the shiner bock tap! :lol:

Awesome build! i have a charcoal grill that i made from a New Glarus brewing keg that looks just like your keg on your trailer

Wasn't too worried about sliding off the seat.... sliding off onto a smooth bar at my 6'5 275# size would still be awful painful lol. Got this idea for the bike Monday morning .had most of the frame built that afternoon. The trailer I built this spring. I never finished it due to my ex throwing my life into complete turmoil...today should finish up the small details. Needs a lower gear ratio so a smaller sprocket .if you notice we also shortened the frame 6" from what it was originally built as
.... the 7'10" is plenty long enough lol. Very comfy to ride there is no added rake on this one so it is pretty easy to ride... the bonus of the white seat and white goose on the back is.... it looks like your setting on the goose lol. Thanks every one!

guess whos back?
back again?
hoochs back!
tell a friend!
looks good and glad to see youre still making time for the bikes as well! dont be a stranger....just alternate days...one day bikes.the next car.bike.car.bike.car.bike.car.bike.car.(infinity) until theyre both finished...then start over again :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back