The Blue Galaxie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the bike my girlfriend had been calling her "granny bike". It had been in her family's shed for years. I finally got a chance to take a look and it's pretty .... sweet. Just brought it home and plan to do a bit of clean up... get a seat, etc.

It's a 3-speed CCM Galaxie

stuff%20001.jpg

Any thoughts?
And no, I'm not touching the paint.

short apes, white grips, banana seat (white glitter), sissy bar. Loose the rear fender and throw the front fender on the rear. Find some whitewalls and BOOM!!! Just a thought..

Markm said:
short apes, white grips, banana seat (white glitter), sissy bar. Loose the rear fender and throw the front fender on the rear. Find some whitewalls and BOOM!!! Just a thought..

I like your thinking Markm. I've already got the whitewalls. I'll post pics as it comes together.

Just a thought, flip a set of nice curvey handbars, with your white grips, a nice white seat electra, bob your fenders with white wall tiresand white padels. you might even put blue pinstrips on the fenders. how ever you do it have fun doing it.

Latest posts

Back