THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL - **NOW ROLLABLE** 8/30

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL

xddorox said:
Woa! Nice job on the hub CCR.

chimichanga said:
nice job on that hub!

Thanks Gerry & Carlos, theres some kind of satisfaction in cleaning up an old part, only topped by lacing your own wheels successfully :lol:

Blaster said:
I dig the stem-caps!

They're addictive tho, so be careful !!! :mrgreen:

light housings in primer ....

100_1827.jpg

100_1825.jpg

in black ...

100_1833.jpg

100_1834.jpg

in white ... just a simple stripe on the rear for now, cant find my skinny tape at the moment for the scallops to make better curves with for the front :x

100_1836.jpg

100_1838.jpg

- pics of 2-tone/scallop comin in a bit

"Clover" sprocket and crank from "TheFlyingDingo" to replace the one I have to butcher

IMG_1092.jpg

The headlight is looking SWEET!
Looking forward to the scallops!

I need a headlight.
There's what may be an abandoned 27" women's Free Spirit in the bike rack at work here.
It has a nice headlight...and a flat tire for a week.
Maybe I can track down the owner and they'll just give me the whole bike! :D

ej599 said:
Nice!! I dig scallops.

Thanks, they'll be outlined in red when done, itll clean up they blocky points the scallops have now. the checkers on the rear light is almost done too :)

still havent got the frame / wheels primered yet tho :(

finished the checkers on the rear light. little bit of bleed over on em but they'll do fine by me

100_2129.jpg

100_2128.jpg

sensor said:
tail light treatment mustve been a practice in patience :shock:
looking good!

Patience! I'd have to take "pills" to do the checkered tail light...........Looks NICE!

thanks guys, appreciate it :) its in no way "perfect" due to a lack of patience :lol: , but it is satisfactory to me for a quick rattle can job. probly took a total of 10-15 minutes to do, spent more time waitin for stuff to dry than anything.

as far as the checkers thing, you dont need my permission, im just a guy with a bike :) so by all means "go for it" BLASTER :mrgreen:

got these rims off flying dingo, i think theyll look better on this bike than what i had in mind so ill save the other rims for a different bike, laced up the old front hub and that redband from yeshoney. right now im short a spoke on the front but thats an easy fix. just a little more time and theyll be straight as can be :mrgreen:

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

Latest posts

Back