THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL - **NOW ROLLABLE** 8/30

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL

Another typhoon???
iconpound3vw.gif

How many typhoons must Godzilla endure?
icon_rofl.gif

it must be the weather change caused by global warming :mrgreen:
GlobalWarmingProofPositive.jpg

Scott 8)

37fleetwood said:
Another typhoon???
How many typhoons must Godzilla endure?
it must be the weather change caused by global warming :mrgreen:

Scott 8)

:lol: from the looks of things, a couple of Schwinn Breezes could keep Godzilla busy :mrgreen:

besides this thing may have started out as a typhoon, but it will end up a RatRod 8)

in the end most Typhoons end up breezes don't they?
Scott 8)

chimichanga said:
haha! He got you there Jeremy!

you mean the part where he flinched at the mention of a girls bike ? that was hilarious :lol: :mrgreen:

37fleetwood said:
in the end most Typhoons end up breezes don't they?
Scott 8)
Yeah, but they leave the beaches littered with dead lizards before they go! :lol:
GO TYPHOONS!

I need to hurry up and get this thing done before i start to change my mind anymore, got to thinkin the s-seat wasnt the "right" red so i picked up another mesinger (thanks Rob !!! ) i think i like better :?: guess i wont really know til i get this thing put together. hopefully have the frame/guard/fork painted SOON !!!

1st seat

100_1820.jpg

2nd seat

100_2462.jpg

bobbachops, it's time to go, godzilli an black wicked know ya can't stand the heat. we may bow to the lady, but our heat is making ya red, look at that seat.lol

Outlaw :x

Heheh, Bobbachops takes on all comers 8) I just figured you guys needed a headstart is all :mrgreen:

nope, but we'll see ya at the finnish, you in forth.hehehehehehe

Outlaw :lol:

OUTLAW said:
nope, but we'll see ya at the finnish, you in forth.hehehehehehe

Outlaw :lol:

4th !!! thanks

if i could only be so lucky, honestly, theres alot of bikes gettin built with more hard work, better skill and cooler style than what im capable of, just glad to be in the runnin with a great group of builders :D

yep, same here. didn't do this to win, just to have fun, we are all winners anyways. all the bikes are really great. but we got to do a little smack talkin to, just to keep things fun.lol

Outlaw 8)

slow goin, been remodeling the house so bike time has been cut back a litlle bit :roll: but i think im gettin back in the swing of things. guess ive still got enough time to change my mind again :mrgreen:

ditchin the old rims for this bike since i got the original wheels sanded down, i figured the rest will be fresh paint, might as well get the wheels while im at it. almost got the knurl out too :lol:

IMG_1823.jpg

rest of the painted stuff isnt quite ready to show yet, this thing wont be too far off from what it looked like new, but with a little twist. hopefully get this thing wrapped up pretty quick ... hopefully :mrgreen:

TheFlyingDingo said:
Wait
you sanded the wheels i sent you?

nope, i sanded the wheels that came with the 62 frame in the first place, dont worry, the others are safe. these were painted white before .... with a brush :lol:

so ya goin leather an lace(lol), don't forget the spikes, your going to need em to fight off Godzilla an Black Wicked. lace, thats funny, you buildin a girle bike? man, we ain't bowing down to this thats for sure. lol. yeah, i am feelin alittle better. we are a comin, better watch out

Outlaw :shock:

starting to look cool but you should call it ...wait for it! the porkchops express.. :lol: :wink:

jon said:
starting to look cool but you should call it ...wait for it! the porkchops express.. :lol: :wink:
AWelshPig.jpg

scott 8)

Latest posts

Back