The Build-Off 8 HIGHLIGHT THREAD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame on you Luke! You disobeyed Rule #1 for this thread. :p :mrgreen:

Toeslider said:
One rule: YOU CAN'T POST DETAILS OF YOUR OWN BUILD HERE! That's what your own personal build thread is for, right? This is for saying "Hey, check out what Joe Schmoe did with this wheel" or, "Hey, did you see what Bubba did to his frame? here's the link..."

kingfish254 said:
Shame on you Luke! You disobeyed Rule #1 for this thread. :p :mrgreen:

Toeslider said:
One rule: YOU CAN'T POST DETAILS OF YOUR OWN BUILD HERE! That's what your own personal build thread is for, right? This is for saying "Hey, check out what Joe Schmoe did with this wheel" or, "Hey, did you see what Bubba did to his frame? here's the link..."

Nah, he obeyed the spirit of the law, he just added a link to the picture I posted. No harm no foul... 8)

I was just busting his chops. :D

Toeslider said:
Luke The Joker wheels. Look closely, they're bigger than you think!

8698380086_bef782cef4.jpg

I reckon those rims would be perfect to go hubless... what do you reckon Luke? :wink:

Toeslider said:

Nah, he obeyed the spirit of the law, he just added a link to the picture I posted. No harm no foul... 8)
Yep, just "Fixing" Toesliders oops! :lol:

Luke.

I will discuss Glen's suggestion on the build thread, not here... :wink:

MazdaFlyer is at it again. He is now mocking up a DOOR panel.
Kustom Coaster III

qudene9y.jpg

Tommy Atoms is cooking up some ribs
Victus Mortuus

8rrb8-19_zps18397222.jpg

Ok, this is my favourite so far! I think I see a dropped and drilled I beam axle on the front of this tadpole trike... :shock:

Huffmanlayout.jpg

Now there are some real hot rod influences! 8)

Build thread: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=72367

Luke.

1boomtruck made these mega triple trees from a block of aluminum.
He even made his own mega bolts for the top.
Luck # 7

forks3_zpscb9b2f73.jpg

Check out these hubs that Bane is using!!!
Big Cat BMX

image-3.jpg

dragnusa is laying down some cool lace paint
Chantily Lace

20130508_113039_zps40dc8bc1.jpg

Latest posts

Back