THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.. SAVE THE DATE JAN 19h

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE CHICAGO TAILDRAGGERS.. NEXT RIDE DEC. 1ST!

SAVE THE DATE!
SATURDAY JANUARY 19th
SOMEWHERE IN OR CLOSE TO GENEVA IL
MEET UP TIME....

NOON! :mrgreen: :lol:
blackbike023-4.jpg

LOOK FOR A TAILDRAGGERS 2013 thread to start some time after Christmas.

More info to come
Thanks!

I'm achin' to come up and ride with the TailDraggers. Things aren't good for that right now. Optimistic about '13 though. You folks have a good time.

Onewheelsqueel said:
Where ya at Sphinx?

Davenport, Iowa. Across from Rock Island, Illinois. About 180 miles east of Chicago. I used to come up to Chicago 3-4 times a year when i was financially better off. Currently sorting my way through some health and financial issues.

Onewheelsqueel said:
Ah, I come out near you, to Prophetstown on a reg basis. Used to go to Savana also, but not for a while.

My parents lived in P-town when I was an infant, in the late '50's-early '60's. I assume I did too. Don't really remember it. Savanna is a pleasant day trip for Cindy and I.

I'm planning a route and I think we could meet at my place in Geneva then head up one side of the river to St Charles then swing down the other side of the river back to Geneva or further depending on the weather. More info to follow.

Sounds like a plan. Gonna have to get the chunky tires on a bike, just in case. Thats a great route, done it many times as a kid. Used to fish that river regularly.

Sounds like a good plan, date looks ok on my end, just need to firm up what time I have practice for my travel baseball team at. Should know that in the next few weeks. Cliff

XC204 said:
I'm planning a route and I think we could meet at my place in Geneva then head up one side of the river to St Charles then swing down the other side of the river back to Geneva or further depending on the weather. More info to follow.

Sounds great!
Thanks Gary!

Have a coupla stops planned and a route Sammys bike shop in St charles and possibly Bev's Bikes the used bike guy in Batavia if anyone is interested. Photo is
part of His handlebar section!

imag0563o.jpg

I'm new to the forum, but not new to bike clubs (I started 44T BMX Club with a couple of other people back in 2010). Are the TailDraggers still active? I'm ready to get my muscle bike ride on!

Latest posts

Back