the DiceBandits are in the building....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey all
i have made a few posts already but i thought id do an intro on me and my crew...the DiceBandits and our kustom shop Kingpin Kustoms

well im Brett (kingpin).
Im the one who kinda got into all of this first...i have always been into cool cars and stuff. i was around when this whole new kustom bicycle thing reared its head on the net and was a member of the infamous choppercabras.
i started my own kustom/chopper bike web site called dicebandits a few years ago and was featured in hrb&k...i gave it up when i couldnt afford to keep it going in the direction i wanted it to.
i own a small clothing company called LOTUS and u can check it out here..http://www.myspace.com/lotusgear

now as u may know we are way down in new zealand and as far as mainstream things go we are up to if not above most world standards. however when it comes to cool kustom stuff we are way behind.
when i started dicebandits i had to look in every bike shop in my city (new zealands capital city no less!) for a set of ape hangers and in the end found one pair of nos bars from the 70s!!!
we now have one importer of lowrider stuff but not one of the bike shops in this city stock or will even order u parts!

i could go on for ages about how hard it is here but in some ways i like it! i was always into skateboarding because it was "underground" and ksutom bike building and riding is very very very underground here! lol
my stock chrome beach cruiser below gets huge looks...people stare like its a spaceship!!!

any way

thanks for reading this so far...im gonna post some pix now...

this is a bike Me and my mate Mike made....
sold it cheap to another mate and now DiceBandit Elliot.
we call it the panther

ThePANTHERprofileoptim.jpg

this is me and my 3g chopper on a rainy day ride...i always wanted onme of these...now that i have one im not so fussed!!! lol

its still the crazyist thing most people have seen cruising the streets on wellington tho....
or maybe its more that this bike looks HUGE with most peole on it....lol looks kinda normal with me on it

me3g-2.jpg

this is Mike riding my BC...mike is kinda like the test pilot..hes a small but angry man...he can and does break bmxs. so he rides all or bikes to give them the mmm stamp or strength. oh and check out the hotness walking the poodle checking the bike out!

mmmOntheBCJuly07.jpg

Nice bikes, cool crew, and glad to see you live up to your Avatar :D I'm a rather big guy myself!

Here's me with a scooter I was reviewing for my website.

ME.jpg

Brett I see you found my site! Thanks for joining. Yeah I like scooters too. You saw my 64 Vespa VNB. She's difficult, but cute. Just like my wife.

Aaron

ACD said:
Nice bikes, cool crew, and glad to see you live up to your Avatar :D I'm a rather big guy myself!

Here's me with a scooter I was reviewing for my website.

ME.jpg

you not big ADC just well insulated for the cold maine winter :roll:

:shock: :D That's what I keep telling my wife.

that 3g looks flippin cool, like the lines and the bars on it !!!

still like the "donkey" pic the best ACD

i weigh in at 250# myself, thats my fightin weight :lol:

All bow to the master..Kingpin... Chanting "We're not worthy.... We're not worthy..." :D Don't matter how big you are man. You like bikes and your a cool guy. I wish my budget allowed for a trip to New Zealand. I'd love to see your country, meet the crew, and go riding.

Aaron

Latest posts

Back