The Enema. =]

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Heres my 63 Schwinn Fleet, I just recovored her today, She was stolen 2 months ago today! Heres the base for my build.

DSCF1998.jpg

Some parts
DSCF1999.jpg

DSCF2000.jpg

DSCF2004.jpg

Just wait till i release more pics.. 8)

Manny Moons said:
WOW congrats on getting the bike back! How did you do it? Police? Muscle? Im curious. :)
I got it back, The cops are good for nothing they didnt call me back i had a neighbor call the guy then me and my parents went to the house.. I was ready 2 muscle the guy, he was a 2th pick lol, Ccr, Wait till u see it done, Its almost there.

Mean gangsta lean ya got there rickster !!! gotta get me some over spokes, i think im capable of bendin my own forks at 250# tho :lol: ive barely got the decals cleaned off mine !!!

When it got stolen, The guy Painted it, I got a free paintjob out of the deal :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Its done im just dragging it out lol. I got completed pics.

FORGET IT!!!Here she is in her 95% Finished state.

DSCF2016.jpg

DSCF2017.jpg

DSCF2020.jpg

DSCF2021.jpg

And my best friend on my bike, Dad, Love ya!!

DSCF2012.jpg

And my Other best friend mom. :) Love ya.

WOW... Fastest build off in the West. Better have Steve add a Finished Bikes section.

Nice free paint job. The Whitewall tire combo is great also. That bike will look good cruizin around. Post a vid of you riding.

Looks great man! Glad you got her back.

Thanks guys.. I need to do some more stuff to it... Im gonna paint part of my tank in a little bit...

Hahaha!! thats funny steve.. Im going over the guys house i got it back from in a little bit.. Yeah ill be back. Going 2 see if he has my head light..

I need 2 slow down, I FINALLY! Got the fork right i had 2 get the right berrings, I jacked them out of a junk schwinn hollywood frame... Yeah its looking good now i cleaned it for like 2 hours.. I need 2 re paint tank, Wrench slipped off goose neck scratched the heck out of it.. Anyways, I got 4 pages of math homework and a geography essay to wright.. Its 11:00 oh SNAP! IM OUT!

Latest posts

Back