The Enema. =]

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
armandgil said:
Sweet lowrider Ricky! :mrgreen:

Thanks man im designing a paint scheme as we speek neighbors gonna help me do it.

nice to see its back home Rick! :mrgreen: I like the new colour aswell!

I like the low rider style bike aswell...my daughter has one

IMG_1284.jpg

I would like to make it low like yours some time! :lol: :wink:

Thanks Firewalker, I love the color of that 1, I might be doing mine mopar plum crazy purple. That or deep amethist pearl.. Idk yet.. My neighbors gonna help me paint it, he worked in an auto body shop for like 4 years.. Thanks again man it feels great having it home. She missed her brothers and sisters... :mrgreen:

Peddals rubbed ground 2 much so i got some old schwinn lil tiger peddals, This outa solve my problem..

DSCF2072.jpg

DSCF2077.jpg

Ta'da Fixed

Im sanding down tha chain guard and tank. Im gonna have 2 sand the frame also, Look

DSCF2074.jpg

DSCF2073.jpg

For MY freak bike Brethran, TADA

DSCF2076.jpg

Thanks man. Im thinking of doing it black and lime green.

Way to go bud!!!!! Showin them that us young-guns got skills too!!

I'll have my build off on soon, keep your eyes open! hopefully I can keep up with all the veterans on this site. ha ha

Thanks MB. I Personally think this bike looks like a pos right now, It needs paint, iM savin money 2 do it.. Yeah off 2 skool.

i DONT know what color, I was thinking black and lime green.

LOL Thanks man. Did u see my other one? Go look in bike galley under
"My lowriders"

hey as long as you stay away from all the twisted gold parts and naked lady murals all over your bikes your still cool. if not when i get the ranchero back im comm'in for ya ricky.

dude i love the bike!

2 questions for you

1.to lower no cutting just a bent springer right?

2.and what size bike is that 18inchish?

thanks dude

Mopar thanks! i love it too,

Its got 20 inch wheels and yep just a bent springer! Enjoy the site! I havent seen u on here before.

thanks dude i'm new i'm only 14 so i have TONS of questions!!!

do the wheels help in lowering it? :?:

No not really. I just used a bent springer on it, Im 16 btw, Im ricky whats ur name?

Latest posts

Back