THE FIN-CYCLE, done after 2 and a half years!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Its been a while, been super buizy the last few months and havent got to log-on much. But im finally able to put some pics of the fin-cycle on the net. Some of you older members will remember this bike when I first started it. After-all it only took me 2 and a 1/2 years :lol: The fin cycle is built out of cold-rolled steel, which was bent with an ol' skool bottle bender. The head set and forks are off a Columbia. The fender and taillight are off a Roll Fast. The tires are Bontrager directionals wrapped around a pair of 144 rims. Theres a lot of "one-off" custom things on this bike such as the brake arm (no pics yet), since the rear of the frame is shaped like a car bumper the brake arm couldnt be mounted normally, so I flipped it backward and bent it out so now the brake arm is verticle and is held on by a small block chevy starter shim. :lol: The color of the frame Tangelo metalic, the fenders are dodge black. (yes I am a mopar guy). This bike was started 2 years and a half years ago when I drew it out and found out that theres a local art contest every year that gives out scholorships. I entered it in the contest a few months ago (the end of my senior year) and didnt win, but I did win best in my class! The entire bike is my design along with the fincycle decal. These pics were takin right before the contest, and since then I have completely finished the bike.

These pics are old, will try to get better ones tomorow.
Fincycle014.jpg

Fincycle001.jpg

Fincycle005.jpg

Fincycle006.jpg

WOW! Pretty cool funky look love it great work man.

wow.....that is awesome.....and that looptail frame is slick as well. Great job!

Latest posts

Back