The Gambler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gamblerframe.jpg
The only thing I have to throw in to the build-off is this lil Hiawatha Gambler (I am not positive that is what it actually is so please correct me if I am wrong) frame. That chain ring is also just something off a kids bike in the junk pile that is my garage...I will try to spruce this thing up into something respectable. No promises but will try.

This is my first attempt at a build off. I figure if you're building something from stuff a lot of people would sadly take to the scrap yard,then you're building something good.
This is my second time wading in the pool and that's my ceedo too, " don't mind me I'm just sitting in the corner polishing turds!"

Ok, progress tonight. Need a seat....just two options in the pile. Here.is the best option.
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Upon closer inspection, this seat sucks....so lets rip it apart....
image.jpg

image.jpg
Pretty cool little seat don't you think?

image.jpg

Looks like you are having fun so far on your Kenny Rogers build.

After an unsatisfying start I have scrapped the project above and am now using the Hiawatha frame as the base for a flat track racing Bultaco themed bike. Put on some triple tree forks that didnt fit but think I put enough shims in to get.the job done

Handle bar positioning is critical. Originally I was thinking low bars would be cool until I tried it...
2015-05-20 23.07.32.jpg

Latest posts

Back