The Goose re-visited (Better Pictures)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After an entire year of neglect I decided to pull the old girl out of storage and prepare her for a ride. Did the drivetrain lubing job and then decided to install a working speedometer and pulled out the old pinstriping brush. The work is a bit shaky but I haven't pulled lines in a few years. I also found a place for my speed lock. It's totally stupid but it keeps it out of the way, except when banging the cranks and it helps lower the center of gravity...I think. :)

The ride lasted 6 hours and I was longing for my 65 psi Fat Franks. I will have to get a set for this bike too soon.

DSCN2056.jpg

DSCN2057-1.jpg

DSCN2058.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Re: The Goose re-visited

I always like the color scheme on Goose.

How does the speed lock work?

The goose looks AWESOME!
U said the ride lasted 6 hours. U mean u rode the goose for 6 hours straight? Im a bit confused since the goose looks kind of heavy to be ridden for 6 hours...but then again that seems impossible for me but ur probably in far better shape... :D

I'm a heart attack survivor and stress put me in that situation. Bike riding kept it manageable and got me back in shape a lot faster. This thing is a beast to haul around and the 40 psi tires don't help at all. That's why I want to go with the Fat Franks which if I'm not mistaken can take 65 psi. That's a world of difference. My next projects will also be a multi-speed bike. The hills around here require it. :)

Latest posts

Back