The Green Arrow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got the schwinn varsity frame that this project will be built on from a CABE member. rims are dl1 rims, Sturmey archer 3 speed coaster brake, new handlebars with a 10 speed stem, schwalbe tires, repro seat and white coke bottle grips. I plan on a frame modification and i am going to run the shifter cable through the frame. When its done it will be wearing a dark green and have gold pinstripes and maybe some white pinstripes on the corner on the gold ones to make them pop.

Re: Still Needs A Name. Open to name ideas

Welcome to the build off,looks like a nice bike to start with...
The name will come to you as you start to build it... :wink:

It's none of my business, just looks fast sitting still so how about
White Lightning or White Knight! Really like the plain uncluttered
look you have there nice!

I'm sure a name will come to you!

That saddle is killin it!!!!!! I really really love this bike, sounds like you are only going to make it better.

I think I'd name it "Gold & Green" or "Gold-n-Green". Idk why, it just fits and sounds classy. Just like this bike.

Update

Finally found time to paint and pinstripe the rim. This still needs a name!!!!!!! I can't decide on what I want to name it still.
If you see any white lines on the paint or chrome it is hair from my cat. Its not in the paint just sitting on top of it.

Green Hornet?

I Finally decided on a name. The Green Arrow. simple and Nothing to futuristic. Its a name straight out of the twenties which is what i was going for. I even made the head badge design and a decal to go in the frame.

I have decided not to do the frame mods and I would like this to be moved to the traditional category. I will post pictures of my progress soon.

Latest posts

Back