The hyperglide burrito

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, been on here a while but don't post much so I thought it was about time to have a crack.

Had some spare time today so I got stuck into building something. I bought this here black cheapy cruiser thing a while back and ripped all the unnecessary junk off it and ride around with my 5 y.o. son when I can. The yellow thing I picked up today for $5 and sat back for a bit and had a look.

Don't know Luke, not convinced yet.

Since everything these days needs a disclaimer of some sort..."no drawing or measuring tools have been harmed in the making of this item". And it shows too hehehe. There, fixed.

First test ride today! Steers like a bus, rides like a Caddy. Fair amount of flop in the front end, which was expected but overall, ridiculously fun!
imagejpg1_zps770273bc.jpg
[/URL]

Small update since I've put a few miles in this thing. I finally added a shifter for the 3 speed hub which made a big difference to rideability. A guy saw it in my shed the other day and has since got in touch and offered me 200 bux for it! Spun me out. Oh well more cash for parts for the Barfly build!
image_zps6wzjqlet.jpg

Latest posts

Back