THE ILLMATIC(NOW WITH NEW &IMPROVED PICS!!!!!)10/29

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man... I like both versions of that bike. You should build another one with the grey primer and red wheels. Hey, the bikes are only 85 bucks at wallymart, right? :mrgreen: Here's mine again:

bikes43014.jpg

I really need to paint these rims RED.

Misfit, I like yours with the silver rims. Is that a 26 or 24" bike?
Rat Rod, I would buy that just to get the rear wheel, lol.
My next bike is gonna be more like a stretched bobber look. One of those knock-off stretched dyno beach cruiser frames, 24x3 rims/tires front and rear and some HUGE!!!!!! 25X40 apehangers, with a real springer front end.
Thats the winter project.

Thanks for the props fellas!!!!

Mines a 26. Funny... others have asked the same question. Does it look like a 24?

I kind of wish I'd known you could get the 3-speed version before I bought the one I have. Mine was bought on a whim though , just happened to see that at WM one day and liked the frame. Here in Sacto it's almost all flat as a pancake, so having gears isn't that big of a deal.

I actually thought that it was a 24". Maybe its just the angle of the camera

Jimbo, bike looked great but the new version ....
MAKES ME SLOBBER ON THE KEYBOARD!
Great stance and great color choice. Bike makes that FreakBike sticker look good! :mrgreen:
Thanks for sharing the beauty,
Chainsaw

Chainsaw said:
Jimbo, bike looked great but the new version ....
MAKES ME SLOBBER ON THE KEYBOARD!
Great stance and great color choice. Bike makes that FreakBike sticker look good! :mrgreen:
Thanks for sharing the beauty,
Chainsaw
lol, I actually waited until I got the stickers to consider it done
Thanks for the props

Its not really the best picture, BUT it is the coolest headbadge. And the colors are perfect.I guess I'm officially a "FREAK!!!!!!!"
5445w94.jpg
[/img]
Check out those "MaryJane" grips.
They are called "DA'KINE" and the color is purple haze

Manny Moons said:
I like how you changed it up. When I look at your bike the first thought that comes in is "Horror Cycle" :shock:

Thanks, that's what I wanted. Something that was low, raked out that just looked MEAN, LOL.

kingpin said:
have to say i liked the grey version alot more...seems my taste is always the opposite of everyone elses...lol

brett

I liked the grey also, but theres just so many bikes that have ww's with red rims.
I figured make it stand out a little.

Latest posts

Back