The Jetflow Express

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HAY GUYZ...

2889fa06.jpg

8de4d9ce.jpg

52fbd1fa.jpg

4e64c09c.jpg

b28e0f73.jpg

3f005444.jpg

1bd29516.jpg

75dc9be7.jpg

addb0393.jpg

dd447880.jpg

4d36dfdd.jpg

the things that drive us.

this morning i heard something different, a roar, not of beast but of man. the roar grew louder, as i stumbled for my clothes, my girlfriend said in a huff "what the heck are you doing?"

"nothing, i have to see something, ill be back"

i looked skyward as i walked outside my humble abode, those birds look pretty funny. a squad of warbirds, a fighter group, aluminum, steel and plexiglass flying in formation.

the city of los angeles does not have deep roots like that of the east coast and europe. the final frontier, the west. gloom, humidity and heat. as i walked to my workshop, rain began to fall, hot and sticky i set to work. under a orange tree, the tree of plenty, i patiently spraypainted a few parts knowing full well that the humidity would wreck the beautiful red lacquer. the same tree i played under as a child, laughing and playing with my grandfather, i learned how to be a man, i learned to build things and i learned to create. i learned the values that once drove our society. all under that tree. now as a young adult, i get to design things that hopefully inspire other people, with bicycles, cars and my job as a designer.

i walked a few more feet to my workshop that i have created, a concrete slab poured on the foundation of my youth, a aluminum awning dubbed "the lightning catcher" by some family members that once proudly stood over a patio where those same family members once convened. now just a distant memory, it protects the possessions that i love most.

creativity is life, all of us here know that.

this is my result.

forever-alone-trust.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

the weather does kinda suck right now. was sposed to go to blythe, whew! i lucked out and stayed. you bike is killer though! looks like something that was build a good50 years ago.

Hey Lobsterboy,
Great build, I live over in Valley Village and I'm hoping to see this thing out on the streets. Do ya' know if there are any otherv ratrodders in the area

Latest posts

Back