The Jiggy Higgy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"...I'm really liking the looks of this build, man. I really dig the simplicity of your front end. And I bet it rides amazingly...
And by simplicity I mean looks... I'm sure the time involved in creating it is contrary to the looks. It's straightforward, but the deltails bring it all together in its amazingness..."

Your very kind. It's hard to believe something coddled together like this actually feels like it was all meant to be together.

I'm just happy to get it done!

Spin

I had my test pilot Louie, who's a biscuit under 240 to test drive the Higgy. He didn't break anything so i figure it meets minimum safety standards. :shock:

Time to break 'er down and sand....

Spin

2015rat0001-7.jpg

great photo and i like that you let someone else ride her first not too sure about that fork? just kidding it is awsome did you warn him about that seat post?

Got this leather bolo braided cord from "Leather Cord USA" on the 'net. Comes in spools (mine is 10 meters) and differnt widths (mine is 4 milli) and colors (mine is antique brown).

I'm gonna drill a hole underneath the bars where your thumbs would rest, then thread the cord thru and out the end of the bars. Secure the cord, then begin to tightly wrap the cord around til i reach the end, where another hole will be, to thread the cord thru. Then I'll tie the 2 ends together.

It feels real good on the hands.

Spin

2015rat0001-8.jpg

spinman said:
I had my test pilot Louie, who's a biscuit under 240 to test drive the Higgy. He didn't break anything so i figure it meets minimum safety standards. :shock:

Spin

2015rat0001-7.jpg
I want a test pilot named Louie, :mrgreen:

Gold Street Customs said:
spinman said:

Spin

2015rat0001-7.jpg
I want a test pilot named Louie, :mrgreen:
i want the helper thats just upper left of that bottle :shock: now you do know that if that seat post drops that itll not only burn you on the tire but impale your guys also :shock: youre a braver man than me!(btw dont let louie see this post :lol: )

and to think you did not believe me that the green and red wheels would look good together.

THIS BIKE IS AWESOME! TOTALLY HOT AND WILD.LOVE THE RED AND GREEN COLORS! IT WAS PUT TOGETHER SO WELL! LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

I like it, it's simple but very cool. definitely going to have to build a fork similar to yours for my Motorized project!
Scott 8)

Latest posts

Back