The Kraken

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid a visit to LowpowerD today to return a borrowed tool & pick up a much needed part that he donated to the cause! Thanks a million Dave! Got a little inside look @ progress so far, but can't share it with you all (he'd kill me!). :mrgreen: This is gonna be one Sweet bike! He's got a lot of cool stuff in his collection! 8) Lookin forward to seeing the finished product.

We had to bear through a horrible storm you wouldn't believe, knocked over my trike planter. So please take a pause in the loss of my pink color pot and think positive thoughts of the sad plants that got shoken up!
182520_10150820989606722_512171721_9913496_1350784080_n.jpg

Okay now we will resume to my husband's Diary.

GO LOW-POWER-D! YAY! I can't wait til you guys see what he's doing to his build off now, it looks really awesome!

Poor little fallen comrade.

LittleBlueTrike said:
We had to bear through a horrible storm you wouldn't believe, knocked over my trike planter. So please take a pause in the loss of my pink color pot and think positive thoughts of the sad plants that got shoken up!
182520_10150820989606722_512171721_9913496_1350784080_n.jpg

Okay now we will resume to my husband's Diary.

GO LOW-POWER-D! YAY! I can't wait til you guys see what he's doing to his build off now, it looks really awesome!

Are you sure it wasn't the tidal wave cause by the Kraken rising out of the water?!?? :D

..can't wait to see more awesomeness!

Nice skills there.

MAN!!! That deep red with the black tire ROCKS!!!!

Awesome siren!
Glad you are back at it!!!

Ok, so after a bead blast, I ran over the Huffman frame and fork over with a fine toothed comb and realized they needed a lot more work than I thought. I think I'll save all that brazing until October or November, when it's not a thousand degrees outside!
I pushed the frame change button and this is what showed up:

IMG_0280 by LowpowerD, on Flickr
Looks to be a '40 Colson.
Paint stripping brought to you by Citristrip and Buffalo Sweat:

IMG_0284 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

IMG_0286 by LowpowerD, on Flickr
Looks like I'm a wet sand away from primer.

IMG_0287 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

Where have you been hiding that 40? I have a 39 & have been lookin for a tank forever! Every time I find one, it's either too expensive or someone beats me to it! Can't wait to see what you do with it so I can steal some of your ideas. I also see you have a spaceliner frame/rack hiding in the background (another one of my favorite frames)! You got some cool stuff down there! 8) :mrgreen:

Nice frame. Bet it is gonna turn out sweet!!

Latest posts

Back