The Mongoose Beast/Dolomite in Australia!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got curious about the BigW store - website looks kind like Wallymart but Wikipedia says it is Australian Woolworths.
no relation to F.W.Woolworths in UK or USA. Is there a USA Woolworths anymore? Also sadly no cheapo cruisers on BigW - even though you guys have all those beaches there. :39:

Got curious about the BigW store - website looks kind like Wallymart but Wikipedia says it is Australian Woolworths.
no relation to F.W.Woolworths in UK or USA. Is there a USA Woolworths anymore? Also sadly no cheapo cruisers on BigW - even though you guys have all those beaches there. :39:
Not much in the way of cruisers here at all, Australia pretty much missed out on them.

Luke.

I am the last person you would see buying a Wally World bike, but, last week I was there and they had a Mongoose Beast on sale for $98 bucks. I bought it. I can't buy the tires for that price.

I am the last person you would see buying a Wally World bike, but, last week I was there and they had a Mongoose Beast on sale for $98 bucks. I bought it. I can't buy the tires for that price.
Wow! was it scratc n dent? I see they are $199 online! cheap way to get a fatbike! :113:

Wow! was it scratc n dent? I see they are $199 online! cheap way to get a fatbike! :113:
It was in mint condition. Except for the fact it had no grease in it. No scratches, no dents and it was even put together correctly. They had it pad locked to the bike rack inside so I had to find the manager to unlock it. Even he said 98 bucks is way cheap for that bike. I asked if they had more, he went and checked and said that was the last one they had. It was left over from Christmas and they were just getting rid of it. Once I finish building it up I'll post pix in a new thread.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back