The Monster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I built this last summer I spent a week making the back wheel , then in a frenzy I cut and welded the rest in one Sat. I rode it in a few parades, its a gas to ride, I get chased all over town by kids on stunt bikes.
3bike.jpg

1rat.jpg

heading.jpg

blast.jpg

ok lets see some water box burnouts. nice chopper or choppa as my ausie co worker would say.

would be the perfect bike for bar hopping. bet that flat rear tire is like having trainning wheels. unless you get high enough on the edge of the tire. :shock:

Cool Bike...

I see flat window Chevy Vans in the back ground...sweeeeeeeet. :shock: :lol:

Dan allowed me the honor of taking a short ride on the Monster. Very cool to ride, takes a little getting use to though. Everywhere we rode people were honking, yelling and waving. Whenever we stopped people would flock around this bike and ask Dan all kinds of questions!

This summer might bring out a couple of more Monster type bikes here in Michigan! I know of 3 more being built as I write this. Let's Freak the state!

I bet a schwinn exerciser sprocket would work on that might make it faster too.. Wouldnt it?

ricksterr1221 said:
I bet a schwinn exerciser sprocket would work on that might make it faster too.. Wouldnt it?
At top speed, but after a minute of trying to get it to move, the heart-attack would set in.

Man, I love that rear wheel! I love the vans too. I sold my 65 chevy panel a few years back. Couldn't find another one, so I went back to a VW

if u get the seating position right it would be easy

Latest posts

Back