The Necromonger (Getting Tanked and Inked!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Necromonger (From Fatti to Hoggy)

Got a little paint on the frame today. Sadly I have two bubbled up spots and they are both on the top tube. I am out of red paint so it looks like I will be sanding and adding a little black to the frame.

Re: The Necromonger (Now in Color)

I have had a setback in the wheel department. I had ordered a black 24" freewheel for the rear and it is not coming. Not now or ever. Stupid Ebay sellers. So change in plans. Instead of a singlespeed I am going to paint a 24" rim with a cassette that I had laying around. I will be using this sweet push and pull, two cable grip shifter. I also got the crank- sprocket and the seatpost painted. The tank will be complete and mounted tomorrow.

Re: The Necromonger (Now in Color)

Wooden tank is done and mounted. The image including all the ridiculous shading have a 3D feel cause they were burned in by a local tattoo artist. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. In the interest of time I have decided to leave the red paint as is. Still think I might cover the bubbles with something but in the meantime this is the paintjob I am stuck with. I messed up my valve stem so I need to get another 24 tube before I can chain it up. Also have to figure out what to do with the cablesComplete assembly and pics are just around the corner.

Purdy

Not quite ready for the finished thread yet but it is a rider. Hopefully I can get it buttoned up and the weather will cooperate for pictures. In the meantime here are a few sneak peaks.

I guess she is as ready as she will ever be.

Finished up great! Makes you b*** look big ;-)

Hey with the front rack and that flat panel between the 2 top tubes and the 26/20 wheels.
Its like the "Butcher Bikes" that were common in Britain in the olden days. Shop delivery bikes

Heres a modern shop bike, from the Pashley firm.

http://www.pashley.co.uk/products/delibike.html

They do some good bikes, my Mum used to have a Picador trike

I have to ask... how is that front brake handling in the real world? Taking one hand off the bars to brake seems dangerous. Looks very "boss" however!

Latest posts

Back