The Rumbler

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend of mine had these pics from quite a few years ago, one of of my first customs.
He had them in a file and just sent them to me...thought you guys might get a kick out it.

This was the initial mock up of the "Rumbler.
FBRumbler2KP.jpg

And this was the her all done up, in Sunkist Orange. :wink:
Rumbler.jpg

The bike looks good. Is the seat on it pretty comfortable?

Looks like it might even have a little spring to it from flexing but maybe it's pretty stiff.

That seat was super comfy, everyone thought the same thing, that it looked hateful on the ..... That is until they rode it, and felt that it was just as comfy as a padded seat. It did flex a little which helped too :D
Sorry to say that it was dismantled and parted out to new projects.........now that I see it again I kinda wish I'd kept it :cry:

what did you use for seat..aluminum?

how did you bent it?

Yep Tartman, it's aluminum. I bent it the same way I bent the seat pan on my motorcycle....
"caveman technology", LOL, see below

Take one Toyota pickup, a 4x4 chunk of wood and the said peice-o-aluminum to be curved, put in reverse, pull forward, reverse, forward and repeat until desired effect and wah-lah.....

100_1500.jpg

100_1499.jpg

100_1498.jpg

100_1502.jpg

kenny p said:
Yep Tartman, it's aluminum. I bent it the same way I bent the seat pan on my motorcycle....
"caveman technology", LOL, see below

Take one Toyota pickup, a 4x4 chunk of wood and the said peice-o-aluminum to be curved, put in reverse, pull forward, reverse, forward and repeat until desired effect and wah-lah.....
]

yeah! i like that :D

Was.. a sweet bike :| lol I liked it more in the mock up stage.

Ha, love that bike. What'd you do w/the frame? Cut it up for tubing? I like the style.

Don't hate me Ricky, I needed the fork, bars and wheelset for another project and the frame was lying in the garage (in my way) so in a rage of "I GOTTA CLEAN THIS FLIPPIN' MESS UP" I tossed her in the trash pile for Monday morning pickup. :cry:

:x :x :shock: :cry: :eek: DUUUUUUUUDE NOT COOL! Lol. YOU PULLED A "DAD" He tries 2 be sneeky, and go in the garage when im not home and throw stuff away, i come home notice its gone, and bring it back in from the curb. Hes like, I THAUGHT I THREW THIS OUT? Im like ya, you did. I went garbage picking. :mrgreen: MAN I CANT BEILEVE YOU TOSSED IT!!!!!!!B

Latest posts

Back