The Speedwagon.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a few pics of my latest build. Its a 79ish Schwinn World Sport Frame with 80's sprint fork in it because the other one was bent.

It is going to be my dual chain fixed gear bike. Its completely over the top and pointless, thats what makes it awesome. The cranks are EighthInch and chains are KMC. Wheels are Origin 8 with custom twisted spoke pattern. The gear ratio is 46/17. Im gonna put a Lime Brooks B17 on it as well as some special Handlebar tape. It will have bull horn handlebars on it as well. Im going to be adding white thick slick tires to it. The pedals will be Atomlabs. The frame is going to be powdercoated white with green decals. Ive been wanting to build this bike FOREVER and Im super stoked to have it mocked up.

Speedwagon2_zps599b10e1.jpg

Speedwagon1_zps56b83b67.jpg

Speedwagon3_zpsec5d273b.jpg

Chris

Interesting. How will you keep the left pedal tight? Red Loctite? Weld it in? Tighten as you go?

I like the color scheme...

I ran a tap into the left hand crank backwards so its left hand thread. It has a ton of meat left so that is cool. If that ever takes a dump Im going to put in a left hand helicoil and be good to go.

Chris

Latest posts

Back