The Streamliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing really moves along with that electric, throttle activated, motor! Sleek!

One question: Do the cranks turn? It looked like his feet were just resting on the pedals during the ride video. What I mean is, can you pedal this bike as well as use the throttle?

Yes it can be pedalled. It is a standard bicycle under the panels.

Yes it can be pedalled. It is a standard bicycle under the panels.
Yep, I realize there is a standard bicycle under the panels. I just never saw him actually move the bike forward with a pedaling action.
Is there also a remote electric braking action on your drive hub? Seems like he was able to bring it to a stop pretty quickly coming in hot! Impressive!

Yep, I realize there is a standard bicycle under the panels. I just never saw him actually move the bike forward with a pedaling action.
Is there also a remote electric braking action on your drive hub? Seems like he was able to bring it to a stop pretty quickly coming in hot! Impressive!
We were having a go at high speed runs to see what the motor could do. The motor can be used independently to the pedals, off road only of course!
We took it in turns to ride round the car show. I don't think either of us used the pedals at all! Lol

This is my favorite build of the entire build off!!!
Thanks for sharing this work with us and providing such great details while doing it.
SUPERBLY DONE!!!!

You probably already know this, but Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread. I'm not suggesting anything is wrong with the current pic, just making sure everyone knows.

This is my favorite build of the entire build off!!!
Thanks for sharing this work with us and providing such great details while doing it.
SUPERBLY DONE!!!!

You probably already know this, but Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread. I'm not suggesting anything is wrong with the current pic, just making sure everyone knows.
Me and B talked about this bike when he visited us in Philly. I showed this to my wife just now and she said "Did he win"? So there you go. Peace

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back