The Throwback is completed

Jul 22, 2009
Carmichael, CA
Re: The Throwback

Welcome! There is nothing cooler to see than a little guy cruising an old school, fixed up bike with a cool factor. This one will be fun!

Feb 23, 2011

Is that a 20" ?

usually you see those in 16" , but I have a much-rattier-than-yours out in the pile, so watching this build with interest.

Apr 8, 2013

Green Dragon said:
Is that a 20" ?

usually you see those in 16" , but I have a much-rattier-than-yours out in the pile, so watching this build with interest.
Yes, it is a 20"

Apr 8, 2013

Today's progress... it was me against the bike and all it's quirks.... the bike lost.

Apr 8, 2013

xddorox said:
jackmac4 said:
Today's progress... it was me against the bike and all it's quirks.... the bike lost.
I like it too when the bikes loses. Nice build you have lined up there. :)
Thank you. This being my 1st build off and having never taken apart a bike before I am pretty impressed with what I've accomplished so far. My husband was right though, it is addicting. I'm already thinking about next years build off.

Sep 1, 2012
Minneapolis, MN.

jackmac4 said:
xddorox said:
jackmac4 said:
I like it too when the bikes loses. Nice build you have lined up there. :)
Thank you. This being my 1st build off and having never taken apart a bike before I am pretty impressed with what I've accomplished so far. My husband was right though, it is addicting. I'm already thinking about next years build off.
At least I'm not the only one. :lol: I spent the morning thinking about how I could incorporate the other bike I have into this one and then it hit me...I have a bike for next years build off!!!

The build looks great so far by the way. :wink: