The Throwback is completed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Throwback

Welcome to RRB and the fun that is the build off!
Good luck!

I have a tank for that bike if you are interested.

Is that a 20" ?

usually you see those in 16" , but I have a much-rattier-than-yours out in the pile, so watching this build with interest.

Green Dragon said:
Is that a 20" ?

usually you see those in 16" , but I have a much-rattier-than-yours out in the pile, so watching this build with interest.

Yes, it is a 20"

Today's progress... it was me against the bike and all it's quirks.... the bike lost.

xddorox said:
jackmac4 said:
Today's progress... it was me against the bike and all it's quirks.... the bike lost.

I like it too when the bikes loses. Nice build you have lined up there. :)

Thank you. This being my 1st build off and having never taken apart a bike before I am pretty impressed with what I've accomplished so far. My husband was right though, it is addicting. I'm already thinking about next years build off.

jackmac4 said:
xddorox said:
jackmac4 said:

I like it too when the bikes loses. Nice build you have lined up there. :)

Thank you. This being my 1st build off and having never taken apart a bike before I am pretty impressed with what I've accomplished so far. My husband was right though, it is addicting. I'm already thinking about next years build off.

At least I'm not the only one. :lol: I spent the morning thinking about how I could incorporate the other bike I have into this one and then it hit me...I have a bike for next years build off!!!

The build looks great so far by the way. :wink:

Latest posts

Back