The Throwback (more pics)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Throwback

Nice transformation. I'm really digging the army look.

noodlenoggin said:
Too cool, we both had pretty much the same idea -- olive drab and black, star on the frame, lettering on the chainguard, and saddlebags. Crazy! Does your chainguard lettering have any significance?

I originally didn't plan on doing a military theme... I stumbled upon the hand grips and had to have them and it completely changed the direction of the build. As to the chaingaurd lettering yes, they do have a significance. It' s not military related. It's actually a nod to my geekness (if that's even a word). Before I say what it is I'll wait and see if anyone else figures it out.

Pretty cool bike. I am always amazed how a whole bike can be built around one piece. It's happened to me that same way before. You find one part and it inspires a whole build.

Great work Momma Mac!!! This has been a fun one to follow.
CONGRATS!!!!

Gratz!!!! Great pics...love your daughter's smile.

Laurie

nice job love the paint

jackmac4 said:
noodlenoggin said:
Too cool, we both had pretty much the same idea -- olive drab and black, star on the frame, lettering on the chainguard, and saddlebags. Crazy! Does your chainguard lettering have any significance?

The C-45P4 is the original license plate on the Impala from Supernatural when John Winchester buys it in '73. The 67 is the year the Impala was made.

NOW THAT'S A SWEET RIDE. LOVE THE PICS WITH THE TANK. WELL DONE SIR. WE SALUTE YOU!!

Jake Sensi said:
NOW THAT'S A SWEET RIDE. LOVE THE PICS WITH THE TANK. WELL DONE SIR. WE SALUTE YOU!!

You mean WELL DONE, MAM
This is ChrisMac's wife

kingfish254 said:
Jake Sensi said:

You mean WELL DONE, MAM
This is ChrisMac's wife

Yes it is. Here's a bit to help out in the future.

J - Jenna (oldest daughter)
A - Audrey (younger daughter)
C - Chris (as in ChrisMac)
K - Kelley (momma Mac)

MAC - ( for McAlpine last name )

4 - four family members

Problem is we now have five of us with my youngest, Iain. We haven't figured out how to integrate the "I" yet.

Latest posts

Back