The uGlY fIxIe thread is back!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are some ugly fixies that you own or have seen online/or around town. Weird and ugly fixed gear mods. Fixed gears only. I also will allow singlespeeds that are not fixed gears because there are some bad ones.

Last edited:
The classic. What can beat it in an ugliness contest?
pengy.jpg

IMG_3951_large.jpg

Not a fixie, but could someone explain to me what kind of drugs the creator of this monstrosity takes? I want to know what to avoid...
LOL Judging by the Ceepo website and their prices (frames alone around 4500$, but on sale for 2200$ - get yours now!) must be some designer drugs. So if the driver of a Rolls Royce with tinted windows says he has an interesting offer for you try to ignore him.
I am not into sport bikes myself, but this one is evil.

Manager at the bike co op got a Walgoose frame for free. He put fixie hipster parts all over it. I don't know what he did with it after building it.
It did get red Orgin8 cranks, mismatched bartape, green tires, and the bartape was yellow on the left, blue on the right.
fcbc3.JPG

What is the purpose of mounting the steering bar in this goofy way? Except that to show off that you're the king of all hipsters...
That you are the king of all hipsters... Pretty simple.
0114121247.jpg

There was one fixed gear that was so bad that I could not describe it. I forgot where I found the image.

That you are the king of all hipsters... Pretty simple.
View attachment 106396

And reversed brake levers... :crazy: It's like "dada, me can into bikes!" <saying that while sucking his thumb>

There is a fanpage on FB called Cytryn & Gumiak Garage that mocks the sterotypical Polish countryside mechanics, the way they think of city folks, who come to their workshops, since it's cheaper & the way they do stuff. EWERYTINK DERE IZ WRITN IN POOR LANGAGE ND IN KAPITAL LETERZ. I think that most of these, and the thread with ugly, messed up bikes would make for a great alternative of that page in the world of bikes...

@Grant I have to tell you, that the content you find is some higher level quality... At first I'm like :rofl: and the more I see is just... o_O

Latest posts

Back