THE WEENIE WAGON

Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
Last edited:
Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
Oh my! You pulled it off! That thing is amazing....you must have worked night and day this past week. The lettering on the box, the stools, the color combo, the "weenie on a stick-shift", ....the retro-coolness just oozes like ketchup from a hot dog bun! Nice job Funk!

Apr 14, 2015
That came out awesome ! Love the sign. & the whole theme definitely a fun looking cart . The hot dog man is a trip you will be the talk of the town ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Funkme
Mar 19, 2011
Never doubted you finishing this one…awesome build as always! Don't let that hotdog man get to close to the edge…some little kid might take a bite out of him, ouch!

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2015
central ohio
Well done funk.Crazy looking hot dog man,I hope the little cat doesn't get a hold of him.
Seriously though,it does look amazing. The paint is great, love it.

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Pro Member
Aug 31, 2009
Historic Savannah
www.ratrodbikes.com
OH WOW!!! This is so cool Miss Funk!!!!! Love the perfect music too.
The graphics are excellent. Digging the stools and somehow I missed the weenie shifter/brake handle.
I can't wait to send a link to my buddy that builds Haley Trikes up in Philly. He is gonna love this.
By the way I ran into a family visiting Savannah from Greece today. Also I bought a Bomb Pop from an ice cream trike yesterday and thought of you.
This is such a fun build. You retain your crown as one of my favorite builders!!!!!!!!
BRAVO!!!!!!

Reactions: G-Matt and Funkme
Apr 15, 2015
I played the music while scrolling down the thread. This bike is so good. Love the sign, the shifter, the stools. Everything just looks great together.

Jan 2, 2012
Mykonos,GREECE
Well I did it,finished viewing every bike. Man there are some awesome builds and talented ratters out there.
They all have unique styles and colors.Well done guys n girls...
Now I need to sit and pick...

Reactions: Kevin Kanouff