THE WEENIE WAGON

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkme

𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞.𝐧𝐮𝐭
Reaction score
This was a build I wanted to do in the winter and didn't get a chance.
Almost never made it again. This build is all about fun.
We all remember the circus.
Watch with this music.

The pile of scrap metal,a choice of wheels,and a rear end from a cheap bike.
DSCN4822.JPG
Introducing THE WEENIE WAGON.

index.php.jpg

DSCN5141.JPG
DSCN5145.JPG
DSCN5181.JPG
DSCN5110.JPG
DSCN5153.JPG
DSCN5191.JPG
Build Thread - http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/b0-x-weenie-wagon-b0-x.91867/

Last edited:
Oh my! You pulled it off! That thing is amazing....you must have worked night and day this past week. The lettering on the box, the stools, the color combo, the "weenie on a stick-shift", ....the retro-coolness just oozes like ketchup from a hot dog bun! Nice job Funk!

That came out awesome ! Love the sign. & the whole theme definitely a fun looking cart . The hot dog man is a trip [emoji13] you will be the talk of the town ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done funk.Crazy looking hot dog man,I hope the little cat doesn't get a hold of him.
Seriously though,it does look amazing. The paint is great, love it.

This is awesome!! The sign you painted on the side is above and beyond what I was imagining. Love all the little details, including adding some folding chairs to it is just a bonus feature. You showed us guys up once again!! :113:

Thats Cool, makes me sure want a hot dog.
Kenny

OH WOW!!! This is so cool Miss Funk!!!!! Love the perfect music too.
The graphics are excellent. Digging the stools and somehow I missed the weenie shifter/brake handle.
I can't wait to send a link to my buddy that builds Haley Trikes up in Philly. He is gonna love this.
By the way I ran into a family visiting Savannah from Greece today. Also I bought a Bomb Pop from an ice cream trike yesterday and thought of you.
This is such a fun build. You retain your crown as one of my favorite builders!!!!!!!!
BRAVO!!!!!!

Wow! Great job on this build. I love all the details and the fantastic work on that sign....and I'll have two dogs please!

I played the music while scrolling down the thread. This bike is so good. Love the sign, the shifter, the stools. Everything just looks great together.

Thankyou everyone for the support and compliments.
Thread was closed,couldn't reply.
Now I am off to study and admire every great build that finished #10.

Well I did it,finished viewing every bike. Man there are some awesome builds and talented ratters out there.
They all have unique styles and colors.Well done guys n girls...
Now I need to sit and pick...

Latest posts

Back