The Zenith Finished it !!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got this baby for 20$ and now it's time to do something with it, sorry about starting this project with out you guys I forgot to take pics, all I did was strip the pain off the frame, the owner before me know clue who that was, I bought this bike from an as is sale, but they did a repaint job on it, was not that bad but when some how house paint got on to it and ruined the repaint job, but now I have it and I'm going to do it right :D

You can see what the paint look like before I strip it

Here is the process of striping the paint

This is were I have to strip paint in the winner time my 111 year old basement

Sorry guy about not taking more photos I was in panic mode :confused:

Last edited:
Sorry guys but I have run out of parts a money, and this frame is vary different so I cant fined a front wheel that will fit in the fork for the life of me, it's like a old motorcycle fork so I need a wheel that has a really short axle and it need's to be for free, and on top of that I used the last of my spending money on a set of fat tire fenders that don't fit on the frame, so I'm dropping out of the build off sorry :(

I would just grind out that to create a regular dropout slot like the other side. I can help you if needed.

Awesome Gesture "cman", that's what this website is all about IMO!

Ok guys I will try to finish the bike, but I don't think I will make it wish me luck

Ok guy I'm in trouble the frame has a BIG blown out tube in the rear triangle so... I'm not going to meat the dead line,but I will finish the bike, so I gave my frame to my buddy so when he is done welding it we will see if I can finish

Ok guy I'm in trouble the frame has a BIG blown out tube in the rear triangle so... I'm not going to meat the dead line,but I will finish the bike, so I gave my frame to my buddy so when he is done welding it we will see if I can finish
Crack the whip man! We want to see this bike!

Luke.

Back