Thirsty Three Wheeler (formerly The Growler)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a name for my build. Am I disqualified for starting early?

Also, I wanted to mention that my build will have two wheels, so don't be stealing my idea.

We would have to prove that you actually "worked on" the name. By the time we formed a committee on it, had formal meetings and made a final decision on whether the group, as a whole, felt you had violated the rules or not, the BO would be over. So I'd say, don't sweat it!

JK. I'm almost finished... in my mind.:crazy:

It's good to see a home town guy in the build off.
Kenny

Picked up the trike last night. Typical women's style double bar step through but its bolted on so I may consider a frame swap. I'd like to be able to have a tank on it but I also have a Murray mens frame I picked up from the local lowrider club that has some pretty cool mods to it. Since my daily rider was stolen last week (yes, this is not the first bike I have posted about being stolen on here) I'm thinking that this will be my new beach bike. Going for an awesome boardwalk cruiser and since there is a new brewery around the corner it will definitely have some growler carrying accessories.

growler, as in the big glass jugs that get refilled with beer?

Yes on the giant beer jugs. Starting point. Just took it for a spin, riding a trike is wayyyy different!!
ubuteqev.jpg

Latest posts

Back