This one followed me home today....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green with envy.Awesome bike.can't wait to see it all deuced up.Very very very cool.

Dont forget to use the

Ratfink1962 said:
Dont forget to use the tags, that way the pics will display right here instead of having to click on a link to see them.[/quote]
You will have to forgive me, but you may as well been speaking chinese. I have no idea what you just said :?

jackdaw said:
WOW!! :shock: Both of them!! Jealous!!
x2 That is the cleanest Willy's I've seen in a LONG time. Did you do the restoration yourself?

DougTimme said:
Ratfink1962 said:
Dont forget to use the tags, that way the pics will display right here instead of having to click on a link to see them.[/quote]
You will have to forgive me, but you may as well been speaking chinese. I have no idea what you just said :?[/quote]

Ok try this... [url]http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=48[/url]

Thanks for the comments and tips. I have had the Willys for about ten years. I have done a lot of work to it, but most of the restoration work was done before I got a hold of it. I did restore the Bantam trailer that goes behind it. Lets see how my new found picture posting skills work....
002-2.jpg

It was neat but I gave up on it and sold it. Engine was strong (Dauntless V6 backed by a 4 speed) But the wiring was shot and it had rust holes everywhere. Used it on a buddy's farm to haul firewood for a year then just sold it to him. (Really fun with the removable top off) Not sure where it went after that.

Latest posts

Back