Thread: Post Your Mongoose Beast Fat Bikes VIDEOS & PICTURES HERE !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats Up EVERYBODY !!! just wanted to start another Thread of our Mongoose Beast's

"AKA" FatGoose, WalGoose, FatWaly, SuperGoose, MonsterGoose, GoosieGoose, BeastieGoose,
Da Beast, BeastMaster, BeastMonster, FatBeast, & lot of other nick names,

So lets have some FUN, So if you have one, Post up your / Pictures / Videos / Builds / Rides / Upgrades / etc.
and if you dont have one, get one, there fun to ride & cruise around & play with.

We Love our cheap Mongoose Beast Fat Bikes, Heres some Videos.
Mine, green one ("AKA" Fat Albert ) 333 stands for Half Evil & is also my racing number.
Wifes, white one ("AKA" The Royal Princess)

EVERYBODY TO THERE OWN & HAVE FUN DOIN IT !!!
Ride Ride Ride & Ride Even More !!!

Click on my YouTube name VeeDubzBugz to see more videos.

Last edited:
Last Saturday we took the Beasts up to Big Bear to do some snow riding. They actually did amazing!

We rode everything from icy fire road, to single track trails with 8" of powder. My buddy has stock tires still and I was really surprised at how well they did. I was hoping to have some video, but there were issues with the phone we took them on.

Here are a couple pics at least...

304e6e04955b84f43894a88e999b649d_zpsff5470af.jpg

ce81f6520fcfb60787a80a53067d3a95_zps5636f5ff.jpg

84c518106860164bb2cbef44d3d6bdb9_zps7f8e551c.jpg

4f96721f64ce900ba06fc1d5f2549060_zps4b2fdfaf.jpg

98ea80b041c39b594135b51792709132_zps8e4ec476.jpg

I thinking that although I'm not the first one to put a banana seat and sissy bar on a Mongoose Beast, I am thinking that I'm probably the first one that used a 2005/6 Schwinn Manta-Ray banana seat and sissy bar on one. The extra wide banana seat is perfect for the fat tire cruiser I created out of this Mongoose Beast. I also added a sissy bar cover that I sewed together that makes the seat look like a motorcycle seat. Of course I also added a pair of butterfly handlebars on it, a twenty two tooth rear cog, a black and red chain and a really cool looking set of color matching motorcycle mirrors. The ultimate Beach Cruiser. I'm planing on painting the rims gloss black and replacing the spoke nipples with red anodized ones. Check out the red fat spike valve stem covers I created for it. They, and the red anodized spoke nipples will really stand out from the gloss black paint.

MongooseBeast52_zpsfdd24b24.png

MongooseBeast47_zpsf7b49a77.png

MongooseBeast26_zpsf3857c8d.png

Last edited:

Nope, can't see em...

You need to open the image in its own window. Then copy the entire address. Then add .
before the address and
before the address and .[/img] after the address. (no periods, just had to put them there to show the code) Thats what I did below...

Latest posts

Back