tired of snow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never seen snow in my entire life!!!
A friend in my same situation moved to NY, the first days he was delighted, after a couple of months... same as you guys!
How about sleds? I always wanted to ride one of those...

Rat Rod said:
Move to Texas...good BBQ, low taxes, strangers still say hello. :wink:

I'm from MA.....We don't put up with that. :roll:

Tired of SNOW! This was my wife's car two weeks ago!
IMG_0001.jpg

Ha Ha...it is funny that you mention that.

With all of the companies moving down here to escape a financial beating, we end up with a lot of northern transplants.

I'm afraid they may eventually kill off the southern friendliness factor down here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I had heat in my garage I wouldnt mind because then I could work on bikes while theres snow outside. but I dont have heat and I really enjoy setting everything up outside when Im building.

...here's a pic that mite cheer ya up...from early last Spring; ....we're gettin dumped on today, 6-10 inches of heavy wet stuff!...sposed to be in mid-40's by end of the week and all of next, sure hope so, I can't wait for nicer weather.
rrb12001_zps1db48678.jpg

I am ready for spring too. Hasn't been really bad here lately but getting that cold rain / snow mix that is just miserable.

I spoke too soon, as they say if you don't like the weather in Indiana wait 5 minutes it will change. It is coming down and we already have a few inches. :(

i cannot wait for spring to get here myself its been warming up here but not quite enough for biking
this weeks supposed to be 40's and 50's so i will be taking my fresh build sting rat out
cannot wait to ride
sean

Latest posts

Back