tomahawk kustom

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are some pics of a kustom bike that I built called the
Tomahawk. the frame is total kustom with tank fill,chromed
Hawthorne forks with kustom drop-outs,fibreglass front/rear
guards,deuce spinner wheels with disc brake[rear],lots of
other kustom items.
Tomahawk1.jpg

Tomahawk2.jpg

Tomahawk3.jpg

kuhl3.jpg

Man I keep saying that I do not like bikes that look too much like a motorcycle,but WHEW!! Man I have to say that that is one of the nicest customs I have ever seen.It took me 20 minutes of looking at it just before I could post a reply.Real nice work man.I would love to see the build pics.

wow, no kickstand, almost could be a burrito,lol. i like it, well done.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

Pics of this bike were posted here a few months ago, in admiration of course. I remember my comments on it then, they're still the same....."Suddenly "everything" I'm working on seems like junk"........I can't stop staring at it! .....PLEASE take it away!

Hello Fellow BRKer.. :mrgreen: there are a few of us here

It's a great honour to have here you here! when it comes to custom builds I must say yours has been my fav!

thanks for the better picsI much better for my screen saver!

would love to learn more about this build!

thanks Murray

FW

wow that is purdy. nice color and i love the way the seat stay flows to the rear. dont take this the wrong way but i like mine a little more dull than shinny and billet. but it is a stunning peice and i can apreciate the work that has gone into it. very well done

Sweetness...You have to explain the chrome fender on top of the painted.. Seperate or one piece?

thanks for all the great comments...it's nice that others can appreciate and realise how much
work goes into some projects. i'm going to try to answer some of the questions asked...
yes it was on BRK not to long ago, never ridden it up hills [I live where everything is flat grounds] but
I think it would be difficult due to the pedal position. it's more of a sit back and cruise bike! all the fab /fill work
is fibreglass, so it's not to much heavier than an old skool bike. last question...it's 2 piece fender, a kustom
fibreglass fender that was shaped for mounting a [if wanted] a standard chrome fender for highlight trim.
hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back