TOXIC Yamaha MTX Moto-Bike RatRod J60

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... *It's Green*

"Spray Bomb City"

Not a Pro build but,
a Cool build :dance2:

Will have pics posted soon !

1976 Yamaha Moto-Bike Toxic MTX J60
000_0004_zpsfwcrsnla.jpg

Gotta few more emblems that I have to apply and, also need to turn the rear shock right side out...lol. But, it's about done, and "I'm about well done from all this heat". I plan to replace this pic with much better pictures. In a Top Secret Off Limits No Trespassing High Voltage Location. :cool2:

Last edited:
000_0022_zpslyffgfgh.jpg

Needed to take a better picture for my Topper Johnny Lightning cars thread. So, I popped off a pic of the bike with it's cool new Rat Rod decal.

Last edited:
I won't be posting any more for a while... For, I am waiting for my girlfriend's sister to find the time to give me a tour of the local power plant that she works at.
I hope to find the perfect spot to take my permanent pictures for this thread. And, take down the lesser ones. Could be a little while... Or, not ? See Ya !!! :)

"SILENCED" July 31, 2015, Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA. Roderick George Toombs, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, Died...

"I Too Am A Pro Wrestler" *Stevie*StarMan*
000_0001.jpg

Bingo Halls, High Schools, Fire Departments, Moose Halls, etc... "Now Retired" Ya know, Wrestling can be made "real" when needed. "It Works Every Time" So Far... lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back