Toys R Us Dozer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dozer looks much better without the ugly painted handlebars and decals. Looks a lot better now Bigcam!

Now that Wal*mart jacked the price of the Dolomite this bike is now not so bad of a deal.

Call it Peyton and put a number 18 on it. :crazy:

Bought 1 today. My local Toys R Us had them on display and on sale for 187.xx minus 15% for signing up for a Toys R Us credit card that I'll never use again. $170 total with the taxes.

Bought 1 today. My local Toys R Us had them on display and on sale for 187.xx minus 15% for signing up for a Toys R Us credit card that I'll never use again. $170 total with the taxes.
Cut the card up so you don't get sucked into using it...

Luke.

On sale now, 30% off, in stores or on line. the last sale lasted 1 week.

Cut the card up so you don't get sucked into using it...

Luke.
Cutting the card up, is only part of the task. Close the account. A lot of open CC accounts affect your credit score whether you use them or not. (they figure , rightly, that you *could* use them, therefore the potential liability adds up and is counted against your score).

That is a great price on a bike that won't be around long, and is easily worth $200 when they are no longer available. JMHO!

I read the fine print on my car insurance statement. "You are not getting the best rate based on your credit history". ??? ...??? I called them to ask. This particular company uses a 12 point system. I came up short on 3.
1: "Age at first Credit" I didn't get my first credit card, charge card or car loan before age 21. Strike against me that is costing me extra for the rest of my life.
2: Not making current car loan payments. I always pay cash for my cars. Does borrowing money to buy a car make you a safer driver?
3: My lack of car loans in the past. I figure the higher insurance rates will be less than the interest and fees on car loans.

The insurance company didn't just use my credit score, they have their own more complicated system. I've read that your credit score can be used to determine loan rates for cars & homes.

I would suggest any one with kids, tell their kids to fill in one of those endless credit card apps they get as college freshmen with their book store purchases, buy a pair of shoes, pay it off right away, stash the card away. That could save them thousands over their adult lives.

I read the fine print on my car insurance statement. "You are not getting the best rate based on your credit history". ??? ...??? I called them to ask. This particular company uses a 12 point system. I came up short on 3.
1: "Age at first Credit" I didn't get my first credit card, charge card or car loan before age 21. Strike against me that is costing me extra for the rest of my life.
2: Not making current car loan payments. I always pay cash for my cars. Does borrowing money to buy a car make you a safer driver?
3: My lack of car loans in the past. I figure the higher insurance rates will be less than the interest and fees on car loans.

The insurance company didn't just use my credit score, they have their own more complicated system. I've read that your credit score can be used to determine loan rates for cars & homes.

I would suggest any one with kids, tell their kids to fill in one of those endless credit card apps they get as college freshmen with their book store purchases, buy a pair of shoes, pay it off right away, stash the card away. That could save them thousands over their adult lives.

Unfortunately, this is all correct as I understand credit scores, and good advice to establish excellent credit early and keep it that way. My suggestion would be to open a bank account and get one of their CCs that pays cash back instead of just one of those random CC offers.

Don't get me started on the whole system of credit history and credit card scores!

just a load of crap and all the more reason why i ride my bike and don't wanna buy a car.
not saying you're comment is a load of crap i was referring to the reasons why you're insurance schemes you for high interest.
just wanted to clear that up lol.
Sean

Latest posts

Back