TREK PILOT+MYSTER-ish frame+BOSE+Muscle+Campy+Supergoose

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Today was all over the map, straight up, drove all over for CL stuff!

First off, I would ride a road bike about as often as I would a unicycle, not ever, couldn't pass up on this deal Trek Pilot 5.0. I don't know anything about these bikes but I know that this one is pretty. The paint is the nicest I've ever had on a bike hands down!

Don't know why I didnt tale a whole body shot of the wards muscle bike. What model it and the red one that is kinda similar to a DX (so far as the arch in the second cross bar) are both mysteries to me! Anyone know?

the last thing Craigslist gave up today was a pair of new in the box BOSE noise canceling headphones! I honestly wore every part off of my old BOSE headphones. The foam the wires the over ear cups. I wore them OUT! So welcome new ones! I love you. Also I got a Park Wrench a Caponoliaiooiuoo whatever part in a box. All things I desperately needed...kinda.

[

** Day before I swapped an Expert frame/fork )middle one in the pics) that I got the night before for 30 bucks for a complete 1996? Supergoose 24"

The red frame is a jc higgins.And the road bike is from a bike shop in clearwater fl about 50 miles from my house.Tony

That Trek is pretty high end. DuraAce is Shimano's top of the line road bike group. The triple chainrings, bontrager cranks and BMX type pedals scream "Cyclocross" to me. You could throw some 700c knobbies on there and sell it as such. I hope you got a smoking deal on it.

That Campy rear derailleur could be worth some bones too. Anything Campy is expensive.

The Park wrench is specifically a pedal wrench. ;)

Nice scores!

Latest posts

Back