Trek Trikester

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this little trike on FB Marketplace. From what I found online, Trek made this trike from 2008-2012. But from 2009 on it was a different item than the 2008 model. This one is a 2008, the one year only version. Maybe it will appreciate in value. Who knows, but in the meantime it's a cool looking trike. My grandson is one month old today. Looking forward to him being big enough to ride this thing.

In the meantime, maybe Grandpa will do a little customizing :)
e82a670c03b76828e103e859cc72ac74.jpg
207102f7ef9a97aeb6abd8c49a01afd6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's so much more bicycle like than most trikes these days.
I'm thinking of building a wooden pickup bed for it. As long as he's little the seat will be forward enough to have room for one. By the time the seat needs to be all the way back, he will be ready for a two wheeler.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I used to have one of those. Trek aficionados really dig em'

Back when I lived up near Waterloo and my buddies worked at Trek we used to see all sorts of cool one offs. They had an oversized trike made out of the beams like a Trek Rail CNC. That thing was cool and spacey

Does anyone know where I can find the grips for this trike with same handlebars?
I picked one up for my nephew and the grips where tore off.

Grandson is 3 and a half now. He can almost pedal the trike, but his legs need to grow a little more yet.

Latest posts

Back