Triple tree style forks?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Tripple tree style forks?

I've been looking at that also. All I've come up with is having top and bottom triple clamps custom machined, wide enough to spread the fork tubes to clear the fat wheel/tires.

Bryan

Contact Joe at Lowtide Customs. He just ran a new design a few days ago and they look super nice.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/LowtideCustoms?fref=ts

1005773_311056332365361_1099174469_n.jpg

Yes I am making new front ends that will accommodate a 4" wide rim and tire. They are solid billet aluminum triple trees with 1 1/2' fork tubes and 1 1/8 steer tube. And it comes with or without the LowTide logo. Custom logos available also Price is $275 shipped in the US. Lower tree is pushed down to keep it from falling over in the pic. This is a 26x100mm hoop with a 135mm hub and a 26x4" Black Floyd tire.
fattree_zps45dbe807.jpg

fat1_zpsb3eac829.jpg

fat2_zpsa412a045.jpg

The next bike I build (if I can ever get this one all together) will have 26x100mm front and rear....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

has anyone actually used/tried the wide forks from thecruisershopcampbell.com, i found the dimentions for them on another site but with the way the frame is... im iffy about the tire spacing on the frame

Well it's done, sort of. Still need to add a disc brake but that's not a priority.. Can anyone see the pic because on my page I can see everyone else's pics but for me it just says IMG
photo.php

They are the project346 forks in black, the ones that are sold on the cruiser shop Campbell.. On the online store, went to my local bike shop for the neck and headset, had to cut a bit off the head tube, both sides.. Here's what was cut, mostly off the top
photo.php
wrapped in tape to mark where to cut, here's the headset box,
photo.php
hope this helps anyone who wants to get these on a fatbike, the downside, doing this cost more than the bike did.. P.S. You can't use the factory hub with these forks...without a longer rod and way too many spacers, so I got my bro to use the factory spokes in a reverse spiral

I have a U.S. Choppers front end that will take 3 3/4"tire no problem but 4"ers rub.

Latest posts

Back