Tucker's Spaceliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the positive comments , I am going to put the knock offs on and maybe redo the seat , I will post more picture when I get em done

Where is the like button..... hmm... well... Cant find it.... Do like this bike alot!

Houston we have a problem!! Great build fantastic bike. Pbr's on me. Peace

I was just looking through an Electra catalog, they make rocket valve caps that would go good on this, no prices but probably around $10 and they come in chrome or a red similar to the red on your bike. I cant see your valve caps close enough and didnt know what you had on there or if you knew about them.. Love this bike. 8)

johnp.smith said:
I was just looking through an Electra catalog, they make rocket valve caps that would go good on this, no prices but probably around $10 and they come in chrome or a red similar to the red on your bike. I cant see your valve caps close enough and didnt know what you had on there or if you knew about them.. Love this bike. 8)
they are chrome rockets

Road Master said:
Great use of different colors and finishes - especially the gold. Just exactly what is that prop? Kinda of looks like the Spaceship from the movie "The Day The Earth Stood Still"!
the back drop is called gothic raygun , or something like that its at pier 14 in san francisco , till october,

I will be posting some updated pictures, I finished the knok offs , painted the valve stems and , changed the seat , the seat was a kids seat , the new seat didn't take away frome the bike too much cause it was done the same way as the old seat, if anyone wants the old seat let me know

Very cool - and I'm diggin' the shot with the spaceship in the background!

Hey Socrates,

Your bike is Gorgeous!!
Great build 8) Great pics.
I love all the shiny bits and the detailing is incredible!

I really enjoyed SF when I went on vacation.

Good Luck.

Go Spaceliners! :D

Re: Tucker's Spaceliner changed seat and knockoffs on

If you ever sell it... I'm your man..
NOt that it'll ever will be sold :D

Re: Tucker's Spaceliner changed seat and knockoffs on

WOW nice eye for detail, looks like a bike for a show should be displayed above a mirror to get full effect of all the work you put into it.

Latest posts

Back