<< TURLOCK>> 1-29 through 1-30-11

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
BIG auto related swap in turlock,CA. car related stuff but i allways find alot of bike stuff there aswell
along with old toys ,gas station collectables,motorcicyle,and anything that has wheels on it ! i'll be there with parts and bikes,stop buy and say hey !.....Ralph

p.s any one have a flyer for this event they could post ?

I'll be there early Saturday, when the best selection (of parts and parking is to be had. Although that swap meet is not known for getting ridiculously cheap bargains..

Rite on !, make sure you guyz stop buy and say hey, i'll have a RRB flyer taped to one of my tables and wearin a black derby/fedroa type hat.......Ralph

In my opinion Turlock is pretty cheap? I've scored lots of rare cheap stuff there. I picked up a 1949 24" girls schwinn skiptooth there for $50 with original maroon paint a few years back. Anyway, i'll be in L.A. at the Grand National Roadster Show. Usually I go hardcore and leave for L.A. 2am friday morning, see the show, be home early saturday morning around 1am and go straight to turlock. It's about a 900 mile round trip event but it's one heck of a man's weekend!!!!!!! :D

I've found some incredible buys there,, would'nt miss it for the world !!!

I will be looking for you Ralph..I will be there Sunday..most of the car stuff to me is a bit on the high side..thats why i go Sunday..figure whatever didn't sell they will wheel and deal to not have to load up..Bikewise the place is usually a gold mine... :wink:

Ralph, what's your spot number?? Are you in the back in the dirt by the railroad tracks or on the grass or by the horse stables? My brother and i might come through if we get back from L.A. at a decent time sunday? We should be back in the valley around noon or before?

Cool guy's come on by ! i don't remember the spot number ,it belongs to a buddy of mine who's had it for over 20 years ! i guess we're kind of in the middle ,on the pavement...see you there...Ralph

Well i have to bail .. :( .. ran into some unexpected car repairs that cut way into my fun money.. guess i will wait for the Stockton fairgrounds show..sounds like there is a pretty good chance of rain starting later tonight..so anybody know when the Stockton one starts ? Tax money will be here for that one...have fun guys..and its official, i now hate Camshaft Position Sensors !! :x

jeez this meet seemed a bit overpriced compared to the last few. :( ended up only buying a few tools cuz it seemed like everything was allittle rich for my blood. oh well had a blast drove up there this mornign with my friend and his dad at 4:30am to get there at opening. was worth it for the fun. just wish prices for things wernt so (seemingly) unreasonable. could just be my budget tho :roll:

I got there before 9am Saturday .. I was one of the last few cars they allowed in the parking lot before they closed it. I shoulda arrived at 7am.

About 90% of the bikes I saw there were sold before noon. I spotted one fellow with a Boy's Higgins something-flow with batwing and tank... one of many 'if only I had been here earlier' moments.

Yea, things are pricey.. but things were selling. What recession?

I looked for the Rat Rod Bikes logo, but it was looking for a needle in a haystack.

had a great time! sold a little bought alot ! scored a nice preware columbia built mens bike ,badged RAMBLER ,nicely patina'd blue and white paint had an old ahogah horn on the bars that i traded for a nice stingray ! picked up a pedal car, a delta rocket ray fender light, a old wagon and more ! talked to alot of good people....now the long wait for next year...........Ralph

p.s. thanx to "Goldstreet",,"PNA'' ,and others for stopin buy ! :wink:

Latest posts

Back