Twas a good week o' scores!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi, my name is Steve, and Im a bike addict.
Whenever I see something cool for a descent price on CL, I have to buy it.

Here's what I found this week:

83 Schwinn Predator Pit bike

1 of 300 Huffy METALOID aka the weirdest looking bike EVER - Don't see these ever, so when one comes up for sale 10 miles away, I had to look.

and the score of scores
CW Racing 26" California Cruiser LSD - I didn't even think this bike existed when it was posted. I cannot find ANYTHING on this bike on the internet. I seriously thought it was fake/restickered something else. Then I found an old ad on ebay for some cruiser forks with the same paint/decals, and the seller didn't even think they were really CW. That was enough for me to go and check it out.

All original, including CW Racing branded whitewall tires!?!!?!

Cool finds!

The cruiser is pretty crazy....a freestyle cruiser.

Typically it seems like deals like this happened when companies started to see their business drop off so they decide to branch out and try other markets to see if they could expand.

The mid 80s was a really weird era for bikes. Mountain bikes were just becoming a "thing" but not yet enough marketshare as the dominant style as they are today.

Just so many builders trying different stuff, weird mountain/cruiser/bmx/road/klunker/hybrid things that are hard to categorize.

The CW is nice, I have some moto bars for it, and my pork should be there today for abit of a change, but based on what older BMX "brand" cruisers go for, I can't see it sitting in my collection for too long.

Latest posts

Back