Twisted Sister Flipped

Jun 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Roadmaster frame, flipped upside down. Triple tree's and banana seat from a freebie twenty inch Huffy. BMX bars were hanging around. The only expense was the free wheel gear, for $10 and $2 brake cable. Hope you like my $12 Rat Rod!
I forgot the 12 pack of Budweiser during the build.

Left the original decals on.

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x478/PeterBuilt1/Banana042.jpg[/img

The true winner of this build off, will be the neighborhood kid that I give this bike to. :D

Nov 18, 2007
Massachusetts
I've ridden this bike, and I ain't little :roll: , one of the most comfortable bikes I've been on. You guys want a ride able bike, do one of these, take a good look at the geometry on this thing.....NICE job Peter!

I'll bet it was more than a 12 pack! :lol:

Jul 5, 2011
Sauk Prairie, WI
I was very disorientated when I saw the firstpicture of this bike, especially after seeing all these other bikes that flow throughout. No offense but this bike has a very unique flow (however you may take that) I really like the creativity of this bike! Well done

NLCTVWguy

Rollin' on 20's
Jul 22, 2007
New London, CT
www.bareiss.net
Finally something good to do with all those roadmasters! The angle everything comes out at looks really perfect. Laid back, chopper style.

Great work, I'm sure it was fun to build and will be fun to ride too.

--Rob

May 29, 2011
You may have started a fad! I'll be looking at frames more than one way now. I admire progressive thinking on a budget.

Jun 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Go for it. It's a fun build and you love the way they ride. In fact I am flipping the mixti frame I started with. Wish I had done that one for the build.

Nov 18, 2007
Massachusetts
PeterBuilt said:
Go for it. It's a fun build and you love the way they ride. In fact I am flipping the mixti frame I started with. Wish I had done that one for the build.
Wait'til you see this one! :lol: ...I rode it today.