Twisted Sister Flipped

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Roadmaster frame, flipped upside down. Triple tree's and banana seat from a freebie twenty inch Huffy. BMX bars were hanging around. The only expense was the free wheel gear, for $10 and $2 brake cable. Hope you like my $12 Rat Rod!
I forgot the 12 pack of Budweiser during the build.

Left the original decals on.
002b.jpg

012.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x478/PeterBuilt1/Banana042.jpg[/img

The true winner of this build off, will be the neighborhood kid that I give this bike to. :D

The wife can mow the lawn let the kid have fun. :lol:

Very cool bike :D Looks sweet with the frame flipped :wink: Your gonna make one kid EXTREMELY happy :mrgreen:

I've ridden this bike, and I ain't little :roll: , one of the most comfortable bikes I've been on. You guys want a ride able bike, do one of these, take a good look at the geometry on this thing.....NICE job Peter!

I'll bet it was more than a 12 pack! :lol:

I was very disorientated when I saw the firstpicture of this bike, especially after seeing all these other bikes that flow throughout. No offense but this bike has a very unique flow (however you may take that) I really like the creativity of this bike! Well done

Finally something good to do with all those roadmasters! The angle everything comes out at looks really perfect. Laid back, chopper style.

Great work, I'm sure it was fun to build and will be fun to ride too.

--Rob

You may have started a fad! I'll be looking at frames more than one way now. I admire progressive thinking on a budget.

That is really fantastic thinking! Any chance you'd give out details of the new bottom bracket?

Thanks!

jerrykr said:
That is really fantastic thinking! Any chance you'd give out details of the new bottom bracket?

Thanks!

Just find a frame that is 1 inch thick and slip it into were the seat go's. That's it.

Go for it. It's a fun build and you love the way they ride. In fact I am flipping the mixti frame I started with. Wish I had done that one for the build.

PeterBuilt said:
Go for it. It's a fun build and you love the way they ride. In fact I am flipping the mixti frame I started with. Wish I had done that one for the build.
Wait'til you see this one! :lol: ...I rode it today.

Here's the lucky neighborhood kid who I gave the bike to

Banana042.jpg

No matter where this bike finishes, this kid is the real winner of RRBBO6. NICE going!
PeterBuilt said:
Here's the lucky neighborhood kid who I gave the bike to

Banana042.jpg

Latest posts

Back