Ultra rare Schwinn

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rare only because of the "klunker" decal. They continued to make them as "cruiser 5", "spitfire 5" too I believe. I would consider paying up to $200 if I could afford it, but then again I've never spent more than $60 on a bicycle. I've seen just the drum go for $75 and I'm sure some one on ebay would pay $300 or more. Hope this helps!

That is actually very local for me. not too far from my house

I am near downtown Bethlehem, on the West end.

Did you see those two vintage bikes from "historic" Bethlehem on craigslist? Ross girls ballooner and sears spyder in great shape. Probably close to you.

Yes, within walking distance, but did not see on cl. :-( do you know Frank and Scott? Thet deal alot with older bikes and parts

Meeba said:
Yes, within walking distance, but did not see on cl. :-( do you know Frank and Scott? Thet deal alot with older bikes and parts

Nope don't know them, just saw the ads on CL.

They are out in fogesville, and they have tons of bikes and parts. If ya interested, i can get you there to meet them. I also know of a couple otger people tgat have stashes too.

Latest posts

Back