Uncle Touchy's Back Roads Bomber (Finished)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uncle Touchy's Back Roads Bomber

I like the seat choice..

Hmmmmmm,,,,,, gives me some ideas.

Quit it with the sneaky photos, I wanna see more! I think I'm going to like this... a lot. :shock:

I can't believe I miss your build so far :shock:
I like the old truck inspiration.
Looks like your bike is going to have that aged stylish look.

Thanks everyone. I think I'm done. I should have final photos soon.
In the meantime here's another "sneaky" photo.

P1020035.JPG

Nice cammerflarge.
They look like sisters from different misters.

Since you won't show the whole thing I will have to critique the little sneaky part I can see. Since your inspiration has a white rear view mirror arm, how about white handlebars... since you're done and all. :wink:

yoothgeye said:
Since you won't show the whole thing I will have to critique the little sneaky part I can see. Since your inspiration has a white rear view mirror arm, how about white handlebars... since you're done and all. :wink:

Well I went with black handlebars to match the truck's steering wheel. But today I was thinking I should have added a mirror (or 2) to the bike. The mirrors seem to be a pretty prominent feature on the truck. I did paint the fender scoop thing white. Was mostly thinking of the white on the truck bumper and grill.

Thanks all for the comments. I took what I think will be my finished photos today. I just have to sift through them all. Of course if I make a change to the bike between now and the deadline I'll have to re-shoot them :roll:

One of the last things I did.I gots to have me a bell on my bikes. Here's what I came up with.

P1010969.JPG

Electra has some mirrors that might work, you'd have to age them though. Saw them at the shop in Delano.

Really dig the build,great way of using some inspiration.i also cant believe you have that many 47-54 Chevy trucks in your area.Cant wait to see the final product.
-Kreep-

Latest posts

Back