Uncle Touchy's Back Roads Bomber (Revised)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Build thread here. Simple quick build. Just how I like em.

My 2 inspirations for this bike were my late Great-Uncle Touchy a lifelong Kansas farmer and what I'll call the "Kansas farm truck".

Video here http://youtu.be/xhWG6Tvsa-8

P1010961.JPG

P1010953.JPG

P1020049.JPG

P1020030.JPG

P1020082.JPG

P1020091.JPG

P1020135.JPG

P1020577.JPG

P1010819.JPG

P1010879.JPG

P1010969.JPG

Re: Uncle Touchy's Back Roads Bomber

Dig the Bike and that's one cool video ! I really like how you captured thee Essence of that old farm truck, Glad to see that old Chevy still goes down the road !

Nice tribute. One of the best 'theme' bikes I've seen. Nailed it!

Best of luck!
--Rob

Randy, this is a great build, you got my vote! Really reminds me of the old 50 Chevy I once had. Something about a truck in a framer's field. That makes me want to buy another old truck, maybe I'll have to steal your idea and build my own version off it.(if you don't mind) Some times it's hard to get a good idea like this living in the city.

You captured the essence of that truck perfectly. Hat is off to you. Nice job.

You nailed it! Great bike, will work well with all your other bikes.

NICE!...Get the truck running!...Those two should never, ever, be separated. Put a bike rack on the back, and off ya go.

Awesome bike Randy! :D Great job on getting that perfect patina 8) Nice video as well :wink: Looks like a cool path to ride on :mrgreen:

You have it all right here!!I love those stovebolt Chevy trucks and what a great rat looks like you pulled them out of the barn side by side... 8)

One of the better matchups to the inspiration that I think I've seen here. Great looking bike.

I like the way you were able to copy elements of the old truck into the bike. Think I agree that you need obtain the truck and get it running, what a great bike hauler it would make. Really nice result in a short amount of time.

Great Rat build!!!
congRATs!!

Latest posts

Back