Under pressure DoNe ! Just test and tune and photo shoot is left

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I don't really know what direction i'd like to go . I could do a rat bike or a new fattie cruiser i have enough parts i would need just a few more items either way .
Either way it make his web sight all the more fun to be a part of and i thank you all and its owners for making it what it is .

dart-thrower-blind.jpg

WOW!!! Envious of your stash!!!
I like the primer gray frame. Also those creme fatty tires are sick.

Ok i have some direction that i want to go in , how ever the frame i have in mind has to be obtained . Figures all the crap i have and my head wants to do something else

Alrighty ,
I'm going with this Frame , its a Ruff Smyinz V4.0 . I'm not really a big fan of the cow catcher but I figure it's a good start .
I laid out some parts with wheels sizes and forks but things are subject to change . I have a 28x3 to 24x3 and a 26x2

The Weather is warmer so i'm Practicing with the Spectra system and i hope to use it on this build .

Watching your thread is like going to the candy store.
You're gonna have fun building this one!

The Base Coating and clear coating is done in the Paint both, I can do this in the shop as long as its not over the top dusty . Keeping contaminates out of the base coat has been a challenge how ever .

Latest posts

Back